Full Gas Boiler Breakdown Repairs & Servicing in Nottinghamshire
One of the best ways to ensure that your appliance won’t let you down is to undergo regular gas boiler servicing. Gas leaks are rare in any appliance but can be extremely dangerous. If you’re based locally in Newark or the surrounding North Nottinghamshire or South Yorkshire areas, regular servicing will ensure that your gas boiler is working safely, as well as effectively.
Gas Safe Registered
There’s never a good time for your gas boiler to breakdown. Being without hot water or central heating can be a real inconvenience, let alone a potentially dangerous situation. The peace of mind that comes with the knowledge that your gas boiler is working safely is always well worth the price of an annual service.
Does your Gas Boiler Need Repairing?
We’ve put together some key areas to look out for in order to know whether or not your gas boiler needs attention. If you notice, or if your gas boiler is suffering from any of these indicators, please get in touch with Clifford Heating today and we can arrange a call out to rectify and resolve your issue.
DID YOU KNOW
That servicing your gas boiler helps prevent your boiler breaking and costing you more in the long run.
- Unusual whistling, banging, or tapping noises.
- Higher than average gas usage indicates the boiler is not performing efficiently.
- The pilot light or flames are orange/yellow in colour, which should normally be blue.
- It will show a high system water pressure instead of continuing at a steady pressure.
- A leak has developed around your system’s pipes.
- Your gas boiler won’t turn on.
This checklist is a snapshot of what takes place as part of a standard gas boiler service with Clifford Heating:
- Visual check of the boiler and flame, if possible.
- Checks on the flue (externally and internally).
- Checking the operating pressure and/or heat input.
- Checking safety devices.
- Check case seals for an effective seal.
- Boiler casing removed to check all main boiler components (burner, heat exchanger, main injector, spark/sensor probe).
- Boiler fired safely to identify any working faults.
- Boiler parts cleaned, if necessary.
To speak with one of our gas boiler repairs and servicing representatives, contact Clifford Heating today. we’re on hand and ready to hep deal with your enquiry.
Gas Boiler Service Report
A gas service report shows everything our engineer has done with your gas boiler.
You should get your boiler serviced every year by a Gas Safe registered engineer.
Annual services are highly recommended for every home, and whether you are an existing Clifford Heating customer or not, we can help to keep your appliance in top condition.
We work alongside some of the industry’s leading manufactures carrying out maintenance and warranty repairs on their behalf including – Aga, Rayburn, Stanley, Firebird, Grant and Esse. However, Clifford Heating Limited also provide their very own platinum and Range Service Plans which cover range cookers, boilers and heating systems, enabling all our clients to spread the cost of any repairs and maintenance they might incur.
Please see our service plans page for more details and standing order download form.